|THE FAVORITES AMONG FAVOURITES|
- send in requests to my mail, which is HERE
- we discuss the exact price after you contact me and we set what you want me to do. it might change depending on details.
- i accept payment through PAYPAL ONLY.
- please provide CLEAR REFERENCES. if you don’t have them or want me to make something up/improvise, it’s fine by me, but this will affect the price.
- nsfw commissions are available again!
- if i’m unable to finish the piece for whatever reason, you get the full refund.
ALL FOR SINGLE CHARACTER - additional character is 60% of the original price
there are 3 available sizes:
SKETCH bust 3$/half 5$/full 7$
SIMPLE COLORS 10$/14$/21$
SIMPLE GRAYS 8$/12$/18$
this price is for level of detail like in the pic above, if you want less details and less refinement, the price goes down significantly. see examples to know what i mean: [colorblocking]
CELL SHADING 12$/19$/27$
FULL COLOR 16$/26$/37$
FULL GRAY 11$/18$/26$
price is also impacted by size. available are:
a5 (standard for bust)
a4 (standard for half&full)
(i won’t crop unless you decide after i show you the finished thing)
however in some cases i might want to keep the original artwork until may/june 2016! i need stuff for my physical portfolio for college exams i will inform you if i want to keep it after you make your request. the bigger and more complex the work the greater the chances i’ll want to wait with sending it. i’ll be able to send you the original after that time, tho.
- interaction with other character, depending on complexity: 1-50$
- background, depending on complexity: 1-100$
- object + interacting with it, depending on complexity: 1-100$
- when a character is super detailed i might increase the price slightly
- bad/lack of references impacts the price
- if you want something complex in terms of action or pose, references are verywelcome
payment for design itself is individual, it can be anything from full design, to color selection, redesign, etc. (price depends on how much there is to do and how specific you are)
everything upfront, after we settle what i draw. i might ask you to wait with the payment if my queue is busy! it’s just to ensue you will not be stressed about giving me money and me not making progress yet.
as for the ‘what i’m not going to draw list’ - just ask me, i’ll tell you if i consider it acceptable or not. here’s current ban list:
feel free to approach me about it tho, depending on the character and it’s ‘furry level’ i might accept it lol
aside from all that, i’m always open for discussion. if you have a specific style/something in mind, tell me. we can discuss variations and mixes of the techniques listed above, i’m open for interesting propositions. [examples of mixing]
all work i do is for personal, non-commercial use only. if you commissioned a design from me, credit me by putting my name and a link to the deviation in my gallery or post on tumblr with the commissioned design whenever you use it.
if something is unclear to you, ask away, i’ll gladly answer any questions you might have!